Turntables with a classic retro design are becoming increasingly popular. The new Verona NEO can carry up to two 9 to 12-inch tonearms and thus offers all the possibilities that ambitious music lovers are looking for. In addition, it has all the technical refinements that its other brothers from the NEO series also have, such as a 2-motor drive concept, the DTD®-bearing and the external DMC-20 motor electronics with AVC Level 3 and the CLD design. Its 50 mm thick platter includes 8 silencers.
Verona NEO in piano-black with silver anodized aluminumpiano-black with black anodized aluminummakassar with silver anodized aluminummakassar with black anodized aluminum
- 2 integrated, completely insulated AC-motors
- External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable multi-voltage power supply and innovative AVC technology level 3 (Automatic Vibration Control)
- Ultraprecise, extremely rigid and robust DTD® bearing with diamond-coated spindle (Dura Turn Diamond® Bearing)
- Exclusive silencer technology with 8 silencer modules for effective reduction of platter vibration
- CLD technology (Constraint Layer Damping) for improved resonance behavior
- Optimized multi-sandwich chassis for higher rigidity and better acoustic properties
- Finish either in piano black with glossy Makassar top surface or fully in piano black, aluminum parts in silver (anodized) or black (anodized)
- 3-point setup with special gel-damped feet
- 15-year warranty (with registration)
Modern drive with 2 motors
The Verona NEO has 2 integrated, completely insulated AC-motors and a RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter.
AVC Level 3
The control panel is harmoniously integrated into the chassis. The Verona NEO is equipped with the external digital motor controller DMC-20 with a super stable multi-voltage power supply, featuring the innovative AVC-system at it’s highest level 3.
Elaborate chassis design
The multi-sandwich chassis of the Verona NEO offers greater rigidity and excellent acoustic properties. The 3-point suspension with the gel-damped feet specially developed by Acoustic Signature ensures optimum decoupling during record playback.
|Drive system:||RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter|
|Speed range:||33 1/3 RPM and |
|Power adapter:||External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable power supply|
(100 V – 260 V AC, 50 / 60Hz.)
(WxDxH: 24 x 22 x 6cm; 2.6 kg)
|Bearing:||High-precision Dura Turn Diamond® bearing|
|Tone arm base:||Up to 2 mounting boards for 9 to 12-inch tone arms|
|Tone arm compatibility:||9 to 12 inch|
|Maximum number of tone arms:||2|
(Ø 310 x 50 mm / 11 kg),
with Silencer modules
|Chassis:||Massive 65 mm sandwich chassis made of MDF, steel & plywood|
|Feet:||3 height-adjustable gel-damped aluminum feet|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||544 x 449 x 166 mm|
|Chassis:||Top / Plinth:|
Highgloss, either in piano black with Makassar top surface or fully in piano black
Either in silver (anodized) or black (anodized)
|Silencer:||Polished brass, |
optional: 24 carat gold-plated or polished chrome
Silencer and CLD technology
The Verona NEO features 8 silencer modules and an optimized chassis construction with our pioneering CLD technology to reduce platter and cabinet vibrations. The chassis is available either in piano black with a glossy Makassar top surface or fully in piano black finish. All aluminum parts are either in silver (anodized) or black (anodized).