Welcome to the absolute top of the world! With its supreme quietness and explosive dynamics, with its generous 3D-imaging and its fine sense for details, the Ascona NEO is at the peak of what is sonically and technically feasible. This high mass turntable not only opens up a new era in our long company history: for many analog lovers the Acoustic Signature Ascona NEO will end a long search.
- 3 integrated, completely insulated AC-motors
- External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable multi-voltage power supply and innovative AVC technology level 3 (Automatic Vibration Control)
- Ultraprecise, extremely rigid and robust DTD® bearing with diamond-coated spindle (Dura Turn Diamond® Bearing)
- Oversized, massive anodized aluminum 335 mm sandwich platter with brass layer
- Exclusive silencer technology with 56 silencer modules (24 internal, 32 external) for platter vibration reduction
- Massive aluminum chassis with CLD technology (Constraint Layer Damping) for significantly improved resonance behavior
- RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter
- Integrated control panel
- 3-point setup with special gel-damped feet and baseplate
- Prepared for up to 3 tonearms
- Up to 3 adjustable armboards for 9 to 12 inch tonearms
- 15-year warranty (with registration)
Unique design language
The integrated control panel of the Ascona NEO blends seamlessly into the design of the turntable.
CLD sandwich construction
Our unique CLD technology, implemented in the Ascona NEO with a 50 mm thick aluminum base and an aluminum platter with brass layer and 56 silencer modules, results in enormously improved resonance behavior.
A special feature of the Ascona NEO is its aluminum base plate, which perfectly decouples the chassis’ three height-adjustable feet damped with special gel.
Maximum dynamics & smoothness
The highest level of our Automatic Vibration Control – AVC Level 3 – as well as three fully isolated AC motors and a double-belt driven sub-platter form the basis for the fantastic performance of the Ascona NEO!
The sound is just out of this world. I hear things on my records that I havn’t heard before, and the details along with the quiet background make it so much fun to play vinyl now. The size of the soundstage is gigantic and so is the 3D image. The deep bass is deeper and more tight than ever. The midrange is full but ever so calm and airy. The top end is like someone is pouring floating honey in the room. So smooth, briliant, exact, calm and very airy and relaxing. In other words: SUPER SUPER!
J. K. (Sweden) on his Ascona NEO
The Ascona NEO can be equipped with up to three 9- to 12-inch tonearms. The adjustable tonearm bases with exchangeable arm boards are manufactured individually for your tonearm(s).
|AC-motors:||3 (completely insulated)|
|Drive system:||RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter|
|Speed range:||33 1/3 RPM and |
|Power adapter:||External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable power supply|
(100 V – 260 V AC, 50 / 60Hz.)
(WxDxH: 24 x 22 x 6cm; 2.6 kg)
|Bearing:||High-precision Dura Turn Diamond® bearing|
|Tone arm base:||Adjustable mounting boards, exchangeable to fit various tonearms|
1 x designed to fit to customers tonearm
2 more armbases mountable (sold separately)
|Tone arm compatibility:||9 to 12 inch|
|Maximum number of tone arms:||3|
|Platter:||50 mm anodized aluminum sandwich platter base|
with brass layer and Silencer modules
(Ø 335 x 50 mm / 16.5 kg)
|Chassis:||75 mm aluminum alloy|
|Feet:||3 height-adjustable gel-damped aluminum feet and baseplate|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||480 x 460 x 200 mm|
|Weight:||ca. 58 kg|
|Chassis and platter:||Black (anodized),|
|Silencer:||Polished brass, |
optional: 24 carat gold-plated or polished chrome
- Ascona NEO chassis
- External power supply DMC-20
- Power cord
- Patch cable RJ45 blue
- Patch cable RJ45 red
- 3 drive belts
- Tool set
- Carbon mat
- Instruction manual
The oversized 335 mm platter of the Ascona NEO features 24 inner and 32 outer Silencer modules. These 56 Silencers are an essential part of the CLD technology on it’s highest level.