In the planning phase of the Montana NEO, we have decided to put all our knowledge and innovative technologies into an absolutely world class high mass turntable with compact dimensions. After intensive development work, we can now present an extremely attractive and flexible performer that has exceeded our own expectations and is absolutely unrivalled in its price range!
- 3 integrated, completely insulated AC-motors
- External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable multi-voltage power supply and innovative AVC technology level 3 (Automatic Vibration Control)
- Ultraprecise, extremely rigid and robust DTD® bearing with diamond-coated spindle (Dura Turn Diamond® Bearing)
- Exclusive silencer technology with 24 silencer modules for platter vibration reduction
- Massive aluminum chassis with CLD technology (Constraint Layer Damping) for significantly improved resonance behavior
- RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter
- Integrated control panel
- 3-point setup with special gel-damped feet
- Prepared for up to 2 tonearms
- Up to 2 adjustable arm boards for 9 to 12 inch tonearms
- 15-year warranty (with registration)
The 2 armbases of the
The Montana NEO is equipped with two adjustable tonearm bases that can accommodate all 9- to 12-inch tonearms thanks to interchangeable armboards.
As standard, one armboard is individually adapted to your tonearm. The second is designed with a closed top that can be easily changed for mounting a second tonearm.
Smoothness & dynamics
The highest level of our Automatic Vibration Control – AVC Level 3 – as well as three fully isolated AC motors and a double-belt driven sub-platter form the basis for the world class performance of the Montana NEO!
Spectacular performance in a compact design
The Montana NEO impresses with its elegant style and compact dimensions that conceal Acoustic Signature’s highly innovative technologies.
Thought out down to the last detail
To save space the control panel of the Montana NEO is integrated into the front left foot of the chassis which blends harmoniously with the design of the turntable.
|Drive system:||RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter|
|Speed range:||33 1/3 RPM and |
|Power adapter:||External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable power supply|
(100 V – 260 V AC, 50 Hz.)
Optional: 24 V DC Input via XLR 5-pole connector
|Bearing:||High-precision Dura Turn Diamond® bearing|
|Tone arm base:||Up to 2 adjustable armboards|
1 designed to fit to customers tonearm
1 empty armbase (with a closed top)
|Tone arm compatibility:||9 to 12 inch|
|Maximum number of tone arms:||2|
310 x 50 mm / 13 kg),
with Silencer modules
|Chassis:||65 mm aluminum alloy|
|Feet:||3 height-adjustable gel-damped aluminum feet|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||430 x 430 x 170 mm|
|Chassis and platter:||Black (anodized),|
silver (anodized) or
|Silencer:||Polished brass, |
optional: 24 carat gold-plated or polished chrome
- Montana NEO chassis with integrated armboards
- External power supply DMC-20
- External control panel
- Patch cable RJ45 blue
- Patch cable RJ45 red
- 3 drive belts
- Tool set
- Leather mat
- Instruction manual
The Montana Neo’s platter is equipped with 24 Silencer modules. The number, arrangement and layout was developed and optimized with the use of „state of the art“ CAD technologies. The brass modules are an attractive feature – but first of all they lead to an excellent damping and resonance absorption.