In the planning phase of the Montana NEO, we have decided to put all our knowledge and innovative technologies into an absolutely world class high mass turntable with compact dimensions. After intensive development work, we can now present an extremely attractive and flexible performer that has exceeded our own expectations and is absolutely unrivalled in its price range!
- 3 integrated, completely insulated AC-motors
- External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable multi-voltage power supply and innovative AVC technology level 3 (Automatic Vibration Control)
- Ultraprecise, extremely rigid and robust DTD® bearing with diamond-coated spindle (Dura Turn Diamond® Bearing)
- Exclusive Silencer technology for effective reduction of platter vibration with 24 Silencer modules
- Massive aluminum chassis with CLD technology (Constraint Layer Damping) for significantly improved resonance behavior
- RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter
- Integrated control panel
- 3-point setup with special gel-damped feet
- Prepared for up to 2 tonearms
- Up to 2 adjustable arm boards for 9 to 12 inch tonearms
- 15-year warranty (with registration)
The 2 armbases of the
The Montana NEO provides two adjustable armbases. 9 as well as 12 inch tonarms may be mounted. The tuntable offers a great configuration flexibility due to exchangeable armboards.
In the basic configuration of the Montana NEO, one armboard is invidually designed to fit the customers tonearm. The second is constructed as an empty armboard with a closed top. The armboard is exchangeable with ease to mount a second tonearm.
3 motors & AVC level 3
Three integrated, completely insulated AC-motors are powering the Montana NEO’s subplatter drive via double belts. The turntable reaches the highest level 3 of our innovative AVC technology (Automatic Vibration Control).
The elaborate design of this absolutely world class high mass turntable convinces with still quite compact dimensions. The remarkable Montana NEO features all of our innovative technologies…
The internal control panel of the Montana NEO is of clear shape. It is integrated in a space-saving manner into the left front foot of the turntable.
Constraint Layer Damping
The groundbreaking CLD technology is of utmost importance to Acoustic Signature. The Constraint Layer Damping achieves an outstanding reduction of platter vibrations on the Montana NEO.
|Drive system:||RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter|
|Speed range:||33 1/3 RPM and |
|Power adapter:||External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable power supply|
(100 V – 260 V AC, 50 Hz.)
Optional: 24 V DC Input via XLR 5-pole connector
|Bearing:||High-precision Dura Turn Diamond® bearing|
|Tone arm base:||Up to 2 adjustable armboards|
1 designed to fit to customers tonearm
1 empty armbase (with a closed top)
|Tone arm compatibility:||9 to 12 inch|
|Maximum number of tone arms:||2|
(Ø 310 x 50 mm / 13 kg),
with Silencer modules
|Chassis:||65 mm aluminum alloy|
|Feet:||3 height-adjustable gel-damped aluminum feet|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||430 x 430 x 170 mm|
|Chassis and platter:||Black (anodized),|
silver (anodized) or
|Silencer:||Polished brass, |
optional: 24 carat gold-plated or polished chrome
- Montana NEO chassis with integrated armboards
- External power supply DMC-20
- External control panel
- Patch cable RJ45 blue
- Patch cable RJ45 red
- 3 drive belts
- Tool set
- Leather mat
- Instruction manual
The Montana Neo’s platter is equipped with 24 Silencer modules. The number, arrangement and layout was developed and optimized with the use of „state of the art“ CAD technologies. The brass modules are an attractive feature – but first of all they lead to an excellent damping and resonance absorption.