We could now write an essay on our Invictus NEO. But this would make no sense. You wouldn’t believe us anyway until you have heard our masterpiece yourself. So let’s make this short: No matter where you look – the Acoustic Signature Invictus NEO is the best turntable in the world. Spot.
- 6 integrated, completely insulated AC-motors
- External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable multi-voltage power supply and innovative AVC technology level 3 (Automatic Vibration Control)
- Ultraprecise, extremely rigid and robust DTD® bearing with diamond-coated spindle (Dura Turn Diamond® Bearing)
- Oversized, massive anodized aluminum 335 mm sandwich platter with brass layer (total weight of 16.5 kg)
- Exclusive Silencer technology for effective reduction of platter vibration with 56 Silencer modules
- Massive aluminum chassis with CLD technology (Constraint Layer Damping) for significantly improved resonance behavior
- RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter
- Special internal control panel
- Upgrade option with a speed range to 78 RPM
- 3-point setup with height-adjustable, special 3D-double-damped feet
- Prepared for up to four 9 to 12 inch tonearms
- Adjustable armbase with exchangeable armboards for numerous tonearms
- Optional finish upgrade in black-gold with 24K gold-plated components
- 15-year warranty (with registration)
Invictus NEO in silverblack-gold
130 kilogram high-end
The oversized 335 mm aluminum platter with a CLD sandwich construction has a special embedded brass layer and 56 Silencer modules. 24 are arranged on the inner and 32 on the outer side. The platter itself has a weight of 16.5 kilogram.
Six AC-motors, hidden inside the chassis, are powering the subplatter driven turntable. The Invictus NEO has the maximum performance level of the Acoustic Signature Automatic Vibration Control technology.
The black-golden finish edition of the Invictus NEO features numerous 24 carat gold-plated components. The Silencer modules are as well available in a matching gold-plated upgraded version.
The matching Invictus Rack offers a perfect and secure stand for our heavy weight champion. The rack ist available in the same finishes and is made of the same highest quality materials.
Up to four 9 to 12 inch tonearms may be mounted on the Invictus NEO, providing highest flexibilty for music reproduction. Adjustable armbases with exchangeable armboards for numerous tonearms are individually made to suit your configuration.
|AC-motors:||6 (completely insulated)|
|Drive system:||RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter|
|Speed range:||33 1/3 RPM, |
78 RPM upgrade option
|Power adapter:||External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable power supply|
(100 V – 260 V AC, 50 Hz.)
Optional: 24 V DC Input via XLR 5-pole connector
|Bearing:||High-precision Dura Turn Diamond® bearing|
|Tone arm base:||Adjustable armbase,|
exchangeable custom made armboards for various tonearms
|Tone arm compatibility:||9 to 12 inch|
|Maximum number of tone arms:||4|
|Platter:||50 mm anodized aluminum sandwich platter base|
with brass layer and Silencer modules
(Ø 335 x 50 mm / 16.5 kg)
|Chassis:||Massive aluminum alloy|
|Feet:||3-point setup with 3D-printed magnetic double-damping feet|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||710 x 710 x 270 mm|
|Weight:||ca. 130 kg|
|Chassis and platter:||silver (anodized),|
black (anodized) with 24K gold plated components,
plain black (anodized) version upon request
|Silencer:||Polished brass, |
optional: 24 carat gold-plated or polished chrome
- Invictus NEO chassis
- External power supply DMC-20
- Power cord
- Patch cables
- 4 drive belts
- Tool set
- Leather mat
- Instruction manual
1 DTD® bearing, 3 magnetic double-damping feet, up to 4 tonearms, 6 motors, optional 24K gold-plated components, 56 Silencer modules, upgrade option with 78 RPM, 130 kilogram of finest materials, hand-assembled of almost 500 parts: our reference Invictus NEO in numbers! Of course equipped with the highest levels of our ground-breaking Acoustic Signature technologies.