We could now write an essay on our Invictus NEO. But this would make no sense. You wouldn’t believe us anyway until you have heard our masterpiece yourself. So let’s make this short: No matter where you look – the Acoustic Signature Invictus NEO is the best turntable in the world. Spot.
- 6 integrated, completely insulated AC-motors
- External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable multi-voltage power supply and innovative AVC technology level 3 (Automatic Vibration Control)
- Ultraprecise, extremely rigid and robust DTD® bearing with diamond-coated spindle (Dura Turn Diamond® Bearing)
- Oversized, massive anodized aluminum 335 mm sandwich platter with brass layer (total weight of 16.5 kg)
- Exclusive silencer technology with 56 silencer modules (24 internal, 32 external) for platter vibration reduction
- Massive aluminum chassis with CLD technology (Constraint Layer Damping) for significantly improved resonance behavior
- RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter
- Special internal control panel
- Upgrade option with a speed range to 78 RPM
- 3-point setup with height-adjustable, special 3D-double-damped feet
- Prepared for up to four 9 to 12 inch tonearms
- Adjustable armbase with exchangeable armboards for numerous tonearms
- Optional finish upgrade in black-gold with 24K gold-plated components
- 15-year warranty (with registration)
Invictus NEO in silverblack-gold
Silencer & CLD technology
The 335 mm wide platter of the Invictus Jr. NEO is made of 50 mm thick aluminum alloy with brass inserts. It is equipped with 24 silencer modules on the inside and 32 on the outside to eliminate vibrations highly effectively.
Maximum dynamics & smoothness
The highest level of our Automatic Vibration Control – AVC Level 3 – as well as six fully isolated AC motors and a triple-belt driven sub-platter form the basis for the unrivaled performance of the Invictus NEO!
In the black-gold version, numerous components of the Invictus NEO are already coated with a gold layer at the factory. On request, the Silencer modules are also available with 24-carat gold plating.
The perfect setup
The Invictus rack is designed to unleash the full sound potential of the Invictus NEO. The rack blends harmoniously with the design of the turntable and is individually matched to the chosen finish of the Invictus NEO.
For maximum sound variability, the Invictus NEO can be equipped with up to four 9- to 12-inch tone arms. The adjustable tonearm bases with exchangeable arm boards are manufactured individually for your tonearm(s).
|AC-motors:||6 (completely insulated)|
|Drive system:||RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter|
|Speed range:||33 1/3 RPM, |
78 RPM upgrade option
|Power adapter:||External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable power supply|
(100 V – 260 V AC, 50 Hz.)
Optional: 24 V DC Input via XLR 5-pole connector
(WxDxH: 24 x 22 x 6cm; 2.6 kg)
|Bearing:||High-precision Dura Turn Diamond® bearing|
|Tone arm base:||Adjustable armbase,|
exchangeable custom made armboards for various tonearms
|Tone arm compatibility:||9 to 12 inch|
|Maximum number of tone arms:||4|
|Platter:||50 mm anodized aluminum sandwich platter base|
with brass layer and Silencer modules
(Ø 335 x 50 mm / 16.5 kg)
|Chassis:||Massive aluminum alloy|
|Feet:||3-point setup with 3D-printed magnetic double-damping feet|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||710 x 710 x 270 mm|
|Weight:||ca. 130 kg|
|Chassis and platter:||silver (anodized),|
black (anodized) with 24K gold plated components,
plain black (anodized) version upon request
|Silencer:||Polished brass, |
optional: 24 carat gold-plated or polished chrome
- Invictus NEO chassis
- External power supply DMC-20
- Power cord
- Patch cables
- 4 drive belts
- Tool set
- Leather mat
- Instruction manual
1 DTD® bearing, 3 magnetic double-damping feet, up to 4 tonearms, 6 motors, optional 24K gold-plated components, 56 Silencer modules, upgrade option with 78 RPM, 130 kilogram of finest materials, hand-assembled of almost 500 parts: our reference Invictus NEO in numbers! Of course equipped with the highest levels of our ground-breaking Acoustic Signature technologies.