A turntable is only as good as its weakest link! As a matter of principle, we do not want to allow ourselves to call our ‘smallest’ an entry-level tonearm. The TA‑500 NEO is simply much too good for that!
TA-500 NEO in silver
- 9 inch tonearm with dual-layer carbon armtube
- Low resonance, rigid tube design
- Excellent tracking results due to precision miniature ball bearings
- Better rigidity and smooth operation due to stainless steel tonearm axis design
- Internal studio-quality copper wiring by Mogami
- Supplied with external Audioquest 5-pin copper phono cable (RCA)
Bearing & axis
The TA-500 NEO is equipped with precision miniature ball bearings and a rigid stainless steel tonearm axis design that delivers a smooth operation.
The 9 inch tonearm has a dual-layer armtube with a rigid design and is made of carbon. Thanks to these features, it is able to minimize resonances.
The internal wiring by Mogami is implemented in studio quality and made of high quality copper. An external 5-pin to RCA copper phono cable made by Audioquest is supplied with the tonearm.
The TA‑500 NEO’s counter weight is made of brass. An additional weight for heavier cartridges is also part of the packaged contents.
|Available sizes:||9″ version|
|Effective length:||239.3 mm|
|Mounting distance |
(from pivot to center of platter):
|Total weight:||349 g|
|Effective mass:||10 g|
(depends on cartridge):
|Cartridge balance range:||4 to 16 g|
|Tonearm mounting versions:||Rega style,|
SME style upgrade option at additional charge
|Signal cable material:||Copper wiring by Mogami|
|Phono cable:||Phono cable|
|Connectors:||5-pin to RCA/ground connector|