What is the reference product for other manufacturers is the starting point turntable for Acoustic Signature. The Maximus NEO, the successor of the popular Maximus, already performs at a level that leaves many so-called ‘flagships’ behind!
Maximus NEO in silverblackbi-color
- Quiet AC-motor with external, super stable multi-voltage power supply
- Integrated digital motor controller
- Innovative AVC technology level 1 (Automatic Vibration Control)
- Ultraprecise, extremely rigid and robust DTD® bearing with diamond-coated spindle (Dura Turn Diamond® Bearing)
- New and 30 % larger, resonance-reducing aluminum alloy chassis with aluminum platter
The Maximus NEO benefits from the brand new, ultraprecise and extremely rigid and robust DTD® bearing (Dura Turn Diamond® Bearing).
The Maximus NEO is equipped with one integrated AC-motor and RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment as well as the AVC technology Level 1.
Integrated control panel
The control panel of the hand assembled Maximus NEO is integrated into the massive aluminum chassis and operates the digital motor controller.
|Drive system:||RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment|
|Speed range:||33 1/3 RPM and |
|Power adapter:||External power supply|
(100 – 260 V AC / 24 V DC)
|Bearing:||High-precision Dura Turn Diamond® bearing|
|Tone arm compatibility:||9 inch tonearms|
|Maximum number of tone arms:||1|
|Platter:||Aluminum anodized |
(Ø 300 x 34 mm / 5,8 kg)
|Chassis:||30 mm massive aluminum chassis|
|Feet:||3 height-adjustable gel-damped aluminum feet|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||415 x 315 x 120 mm|
|Weight:||ca. 18 kg|
|Chassis and platter:||Black (anodized),|
Silver (anodized) oder
Calm set up
The 18 kilo Maximus NEO rests on a three-point setup with special developed gel-damped and height-adjustable feet.