Invictus Jr. NEO
The Invictus Junior NEO was born out of the intention to offer the uncompromising concept of its ‘spiritual father’, our reference turntable Invictus NEO, in a more compact design. To get as close as possible to the sonic ‘over’ capabilities of the Invictus NEO, we have put all our knowledge of turntable construction and the essence of music into the development of the Invictus Junior NEO. The result: a high mass turntable for those who don’t want to settle for less than the best!
- 4 integrated, completely insulated AC-motors
- External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable multi-voltage power supply and innovative AVC technology level 3 (Automatic Vibration Control)
- Ultraprecise, extremely rigid and robust DTD® bearing with diamond-coated spindle (Dura Turn Diamond® Bearing)
- Oversized, massive anodized aluminum 335 mm sandwich platter with brass layer (total weight of 16.5 kg)
- Exclusive silencer technology with 56 silencer modules (24 internal, 32 external) for platter vibration reduction
- Massive aluminum chassis with CLD technology (Constraint Layer Damping) for significantly improved resonance behavior
- RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter
- External control panel for flexible placement
- 3-point setup with height-adjustable and special gel-damped feet
- Prepared for up to four 9 to 12 inch tonearms
- Adjustable armbase with exchangeable armboards for nuemrous tonearms
- Optional finish upgrade in black-gold with 24K gold-plated components
- 15-year warranty (with registration)
Silencer & CLD technology
The 335 mm wide, oversized aluminum platter with CLD sandwich construction is designed with special brass spacers and a total of 56 silencer modules. The platter alone already weighs in at 16.5 kilograms.
Maximum audiophile configuration
Up to four tonearms from 9 to 12 inches length can be mounted on the Invictus Jr. NEO.
Four integrated, completely insulated AC-motors power the 16,5 kilogram heavy platter of the Invictus Jr. NEO via a subplatter drive. The turntable performs on the highest level 3 of the AVC technology (Automatic Vibration Control).
Aesthetics and flexibility
The external, freely positionable control panel of the Invictus Jr. NEO blends harmoniously with the design of the turntable.
|AC-motors:||4 (completely insulated)|
|Drive system:||RPM-regulated double belt drive with speed fine adjustment for the subplatter|
|Speed range:||33 1/3 RPM and |
|Power adapter:||External digital motor controller DMC-20 with super stable power supply|
(100 V – 260 V AC, 50 / 60Hz.)
(WxDxH: 24 x 22 x 6cm; 2.6 kg)
|Control panel:||External for flexible placement|
|Bearing:||High-precision Dura Turn Diamond® bearing|
|Tone arm base:||Adjustable armbase,|
exchangeable armboard for various tonearms
|Tone arm compatibility:||9 to 12 inch|
|Maximum number of tone arms:||4|
|Platter:||50 mm anodized aluminum sandwich platter base|
with brass layer and Silencer modules
(Ø 335 x 50 mm / 16.5 kg)
|Chassis:||93 mm aluminum alloy|
|Feet:||3 height-adjustable gel-damped aluminum feet|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||608 x 608 x 224 mm|
|Weight:||ca. 108 kg|
|Chassis and platter:||silver (anodized),|
black (anodized) with 24K gold plated components,
black-chrome or plain black (anodized) version upon request
|Silencer:||Polished brass, |
optional: 24 carat gold-plated or polished chrome
- Invictus Jr. NEO chassis
- Base plate
- External control panel
- External power supply DMC-20
- Power cord
- Patch cables
- 4 drive belts
- Tool set
- Carbon mat
- Instruction manual
- 15 year warranty for registered products manufactured after October 2020.
For those who don’t want to settle for less than the best: The Invictus Jr. NEO is available with a special finish upgrade made of black (anodized) components combined with 24K gold-plated elements. The silencer modules have a 24 carat gold-plated option, too.